| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Salang in May is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 123.7mm (4.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 14:00.
Check the distance to and compare the North Salang May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in North Salang, Afghanistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding North Salang:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) ENE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) E
- Dir, Pakistan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) E
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 29.4 kms (18.3 miles) SE
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) SSE
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) SE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) ESE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) SSE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) S
- Khost, Afghanistan - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SSE