| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Salang in July is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 6.8mm (0.3in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:16.
Check the distance to and compare the North Salang July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in North Salang, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding North Salang:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) ENE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) E
- Dir, Pakistan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) E
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 29.4 kms (18.3 miles) SE
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) SSE
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) SE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) ESE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) SSE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) S
- Khost, Afghanistan - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SSE