| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Salang in August is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 6.7mm (0.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:27.
Check the distance to and compare the North Salang August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in North Salang, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding North Salang:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) ENE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) E
- Dir, Pakistan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) E
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 29.4 kms (18.3 miles) SE
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) SSE
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) SE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) ESE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) SSE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) S
- Khost, Afghanistan - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SSE