| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Salang in April is slightly cold at -0.1 °C (31.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in April is wettish. Around 197.8mm (7.8in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the North Salang April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in North Salang, Afghanistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding North Salang:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) ENE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) E
- Dir, Pakistan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) E
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 29.4 kms (18.3 miles) SE
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) SSE
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) SE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) ESE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) SSE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) S
- Khost, Afghanistan - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SSE